Download these Two Apps to proceed in our Tutorial
- OpenVPN for IOS – OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
- Zip Extractor – There are many available apps available in IOS that you could use. Here are the list of apps you could use and it is free to download:
- iZip – Zip Unzip Unrar Tool – iZip is the most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users. It’s simple and easy to use. You can open the file from your phone, your browser, cloud, anywhere! And accordingly, there are also tons of ways (Airdrop, email, drive, etc.) for you to share the file after you zip/unzip.
- WinZip: #1 zip & unzip tool – WinZip is simple and straightforward to use. Whether you received a Zip or RAR file as an email attachment, or want to download and view the contents of a Zip and RAR file from the web, just “Open with WinZip”. Share with other iOS users in seconds with support for AirDrop.
- unzip tool(zip/rar/un7z) – This app has over 5000,000 downloads, it is he prefect tool combine with ZIP/UnZip/UnRAR/Un7z, Cloud Storage, office file viewer , File Manager and Media Player. It can meet all your needs. It also has wifi-transfer function to let you can send and download files to/from your PC or Mac.
- Zip & RAR File Extractor – Clean and powerful, this app supports Media Player, Photo Viewer, PDF Reader, Documents Viewer. It can also turn into a file management app by letting other apps save their files to it (e.g. Email app can save attachments to this app). It also supports password and AES(Advanced Encryption Standard) password.
- Zip Viewer – Zip Viewer is a fast and efficient zip file viewer on iPhones and iPads which is also highly integrated native iOS apps. Supporting VoiceOver, it makes everything easier for you. Zip files will be automatically extracted and stored in the application documents directory.
Great! Haste VPN is also available and applicable to IOS Devices. Just follow the simple step by step guide below:
Download the HasteVPN Config file from this site.
Copy the link and paste it on your browser. Click download. Once ticked, a new tab will load and click the three dots as shown in the Picture above.
Click the middle part “Open in “Zip Extractor”. You don’t have to really choose Zip Extractor. It depends on what your are using or if you have already install any archiving apps like izip, etc. Feel free to use that instead.
To extract the file, click on the circle located on the upper left, the one where the arrow is pointing.
Open the extracted Folder.
Now choose a folder that corresponds to the Network and Promo you are using. Now there are cases that you could use different folder but different ISP so PM your seller or upline for assistance.
Select the Server that corresponds to the type of account you had just availed or trail account during testing. Again, click the circle and select Open In..
Select OpenVPN from the list.
Once ticked, Look again for OVPN Profile. It is located at the lower part of the OpenVPN App.
Once the Profile had been selected. Ticked the “Add” button. If you encountered any errors. Changing to another server profile would be the next option.
Once added, login to your Username and ticked the “Save password” box then input your Password
OVPN Profile Connected to HasteVPN when the green indicator slided the switch button to turn it on. Enjoy a fully working HasteVPN on your IOS Device/s
Special Thanks: CyrusJ and Faithful for helping me with the details of these tutorial.