If you are reading this, I assume you are first entering the cryptocurrency market. Possibly is that you are already invested or traded but you were having a hard time because of the volatility of the market. For this, you want to learn more and be equipped with the necessary knowledge to have a good decision when entering the market.
As you know, Cryptocurrency Market is considered to be the most promising income-generating as well as the most challenging market of them all. It is more difficult compared to stocks and options.
First of all, I am not be held responsible for any loss of financial resources by applying the ideas within this article. The content within this article came from various experiences with various resources and applied for practical trading and additional trading materials.
How to Get Started
Starting your first cryptocurrency trading is a bit hard and harsh at the same time. Due to its volatility, a beginner may find it hard when entering trades without prior knowledge.
What I am about to introduce is a community of fellow cryptocurrency traders. This community is under the most famous social gathering platform known – Discord.
How to Download Discord
Discord is a software that you can download for free. Discord is a VoIP, instant messaging and digital distribution platform. Users communicate with voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media and files in private chats or as part of communities called “servers”. Wikipedia
Official Discord Server – CRYPTO RED CHANNEL
NOTICE: Currently, the community is composed of fellow Filipino Traders so mostly they speak Tagalog. If you can’t understand, feel free to speak English as this is the universal language in this Discord Server
Inside this Discord Server, you will find all the necessary ideas when you plan your Cryptocurrency Trading journey. These are the following contents you might learn when entering the Discord Server:
- Airdrop – it is the most common method in promoting cryptocurrency tokens/coins to the public. By giving a certain number of tokens/coins as a reward, users will just do tasks. Note that this is all completely free and easy to finish. By joining the server, it has an exclusive channel for legit airdrops by the most promising coins yet to be launched.
- Spot Trading – the most common and safest possible method when trading in the cryptocurrency market. It works just by buying the token and waiting for it to grow and harvest your profit. Depending on the coin/token, it may take some time to see some gains.
- Future Trading – this is the fastest method to earn in cryptocurrency, just by predicting if the coin will rise or drop, you can earn and lose your funds in just mere seconds.
- Educations – the server provides educational materials, video tutorials, and books to help you learn and enhance your cryptocurrency trading skills. It comes from well-known authors and successful trader experiences.
- Copy Trading – members share their positions, entries and hold coins to the members. It’s up to the members to follow it. Please take note that you do your own research (DYOR) and trade at your own risk (TYOR).
- VIP Channel – although this is not FREE. Under this channel, experienced traders post their positions from Future Trading. With a certain amount of membership fee, you can join and follow positions with proper technical analysis. Please note that even with these great tools and indicators used in the Trader’s Technical Analysis, it does not mean it’s already profitable. Due to the volatility of the market, it may sometimes turn against the trade thus VIP members are provided proper risk management to protect their funds from liquidation.
How to Join
Overall, the Discord Server’s main goal is to help every individual to succeed in their cryptocurrency journey. Setting aside the Paid Membership for the VIP channel, the other channels are free and readily available for every member of the server. There is no racism, whether your portfolio is small or big, everybody is welcome and has no age limit. There is no end in learning, under Cryptocurrency, it’s your loss when you quit.
If you have question, feel free to contact the discord administrator here.
Share us your Crypto Currency Trading Experience below.